air conditioning cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof apartment laundry in bldg off-street parking private bath private room rent period: monthly
QR Code Link to This Post
- 1BR 1BA apartment available for December or January move-in
- Walking distance to UK campus and downtown
- Just down the street from the Singletary Center and Gatton Student Center
- Looking for someone to take over the remainder of my lease which runs through July 22nd. You will have the option to renew the lease through the landlord for the following year
- 895$/month rent
- 495 sqft with a large, private balcony on rear of building
- Central air conditioning
- Assigned parking for 1 vehicle
- Laundry facilities on site
I have loved living here for the past 3 years while in graduate school. During the week, I could easily walk to campus within minutes. No need to pay for UK parking permit. Easy access to nightlife and downtown on weekends. You’ll have no problem stumbling home, so no need to worry about driving or calling an Uber. The plaza across the street has an assortment of restaurants, and Kroger is less than a mile away. Woodland Park is just down the road if you need to get out and stretch your legs. Although the apartment is so centrally located, it is remarkably quiet as the unit is on the rear of the building facing a quiet residential street. I really enjoyed working on the private balcony, which catches the early morning sunlight.
I wish I could live here longer, but I just graduated and am relocating to start my career on January 16th. I am hoping to find someone to take over my lease before then, but the start and end dates are flexible.
Location: 330 Rose St, Lexington KY 40508
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.