Laboratory Field Service Calibration Technician
QR Code Link to This Post
BioTek Services, Inc., a Nationwide, ISO 17025 Accredited Laboratory Equipment Calibration Company seeking qualified and trainable candidates to provide onsite calibration and repair service on lab equipment such as, Pipettes, Scales, Balances, Centrifuges and other lab equipment. All candidates must be motivated, able to work independently and willing to travel, often overnight. Previous work in a laboratory environment is helpful but not required.
• Provide onsite calibration and maintenance service to lab equipment.
• Complete all paperwork and software calibration results in a timely manner.
• Manage and build territories and relationships with customers.
• Manage all on site calibration, repair, maintenance and test tasks
• Manage travel budgets and document expenses.
• Safe driving and vehicle operation (driving record subject to review).
• Follow all company’s procedures and policies
• Must be clear of any felony arrest (background checks performed)
• Lab experience or familiarity (preferable)
• Strong attention to detail
• Citizen of US
• Ability to work flexible hours and to adapt to changing work schedules
• Ability to use computer with Microsoft products and other proprietary software
• Familiar with general lab equipment and lab protocol (preferred)
• Strong communication skills and personable interaction with others
• Must possess good written, oral, and documentation skills
• Must be a self-motivator, able to meet strict schedules and deadlines.
• Must be able to lift-up to 50 pounds without assistance. Capable of standing long hours.
Works primarily in customers laboratory and overnight travel is often required.
Please submit your resume and cover letter with related experience.