Lot of Honda Motor Parts. Would prefer someone make a package offer to take all of the below, but will separate to some degree.
QR Code Link to This Post
B18C Engine Block, running when pulled from a 1995 Acura Integra GSR. Swapped in a B20-VTEC setup and later sold the car. Had intentions of a healthy turbo setup with forged pistons and rods, but never got that far.
- Block has been tanked and has a fresh factory spec cylinder hone (has not been bored over), has been siting on motor stand inside of plastic since.
- ARP Main Studs installed with factory crank
- New Honda OEM Oil Pump
- New Water Pump with timing belt
- New Moroso Baffled and tapped oil pan
- New MyHondaHabit oil pan gasket kit still in package (best on the market to keep from leaking)
- Have factory pistons and rods (not installed)
- Engine Stand included, $700 for everything above
Have a bone stock GSR P72 cylinder head, and a B16 PR3 cylinder head. Both have valves, valve springs, etc... and are near complete. Both would need new valve seals and could stand to be cleaned up before being used.
Have three VTEC valve covers, one has been stripped and shaved, the other two still in a factory finish.
GSR Transmission, seemingly lost the input shaft bearing. I have not opened up the case.
Full set of axles, know it fits a 1994-2001 Acura Integra. Not sure what other B-series motor cars (or swaps) these may fit.
Complete Acura Integra Shift Linkage