compensation: health, dental, vision, and life insurance. company paid retirement plan. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
JOB DESCRIPTION: Working in the horse stables to make sure they maintain cleanliness and organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Clean and muck out horse stalls.
• Make sure the water buckets and filled and cleaned.
• Groom and brush horses.
• Turning out horses and bringing them in.
• Clean barn and equipment.
• Maintain fences.
• Other tasks as required.
• Be able to work outside regardless of weather conditions.
• Must be friendly with animals and able to work with them.
• Must be able to walk, stand, climb stairs, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach and climb a ladder.
• Work without direct supervision, work alone or with a team.
• Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS BACKGROUND CHECK
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers