compensation: $15 to $20 per hour depending on qualifications and experience in this type of work. employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
I have a small horse farm in NE Lexington and need help with general farm maintenance. This is a "handyman" type of job. Job includes the following:
* Trim under fence lines and along fences where not able to use mower
* Occasionally operate tractor and water wagon to water the riding arena
* Repair fences as needed (replace wood rails and repair electric fences)
* Occasionally use tractor to drag/level the arena if requested
* Occasionally trim low branches on trees (as needed) and trim hedges
* Paint boards used to replace rails.
* Other miscellaneous farm maintenance help
This is ONLY part time work . . . 5 to 6 hours per week. You can decide which day(s) you're available to work that week as long as I know in advance. It's possible to split the job so you do 3 hours one day and 3 hours another day in the same week. Or, you can even do 2 hours one day and make up the rest of the hours throughout the week. References will be required. Need someone with reliable transportation and good work ethic.
Thanks for your response. I look forward to hearing from qualified people who are interested in working in an outside environment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers