JOB DESCRIPTION: Working in the horse stables to make sure they maintain cleanliness and organization.
QR Code Link to This Post
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Clean and muck out horse stalls.
• Make sure the water buckets and filled and cleaned.
• Groom and brush horses.
• Turning out horses and bringing them in.
• Clean barn and equipment.
• Maintain fences.
• Other tasks as required.
• Be able to work outside regardless of weather conditions.
• Must be friendly with animals and able to work with them.
• Must be able to walk, stand, climb stairs, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach and climb a ladder.
• Work without direct supervision, work alone or with a team.
• Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS BACKGROUND CHECK
Email resume or call (859) 514 - 3475