Dock Worker/Forklift Operator (PT) AM or PM Shifts | $21.95/hr. (Lexington, KY)
Dayton Freight Lines
compensation: Part-time pay beginning at $21.95 per hour employment type: part-time job title: Dock Worker
QR Code Link to This Post
HIRING Part-Time Dock Workers at New Pay SCALE $21.95/hr !
You belong at Dayton Freight! Join our team of Dock Workers and be a part of The Dayton Difference.
Dayton Freight is a recognized leader in regional LTL transportation services and we are truly different from other carriers. It's apparent in how we treat our customers and each other. Our culture is one of teamwork, respect and professional honesty. Dayton Freight appreciates its employees: you are not just a number, you are family. We attribute our growth to the dedication of our employees, and the loyalty of our customers and business partners.
As a Dock Worker, you will load and unload freight in a productive, safe and claims-free manner. Although DFL Dock Workers do not work inside a warehouse, you must maximize space when loading freight.
- Complete pre and post trip inspections on all dock equipment
- Properly document all freight control processes
- Participate in Dayton Freight’s training and improvement programs
- Be available for irregular work schedules, alternating work shifts and/or assignments
- Adhere to the operational procedures and guidelines contained in the Dayton Freight Driver/Dockworker Manual
- 18 years of age
- Basic math skills
- Fluent in English
- Able to pass a drug screen
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Stable and growing organization
- Pay beginning at $21.95 per hour
- Quick advancement
- Professional, positive and people-centered work environment
- Modern facilities
- Clean, late model equipment
- 401(k) plan, Company Match