Ready to burn seasoned firewood. Seasoned for two years and stored in a dry barn. Mix of different hardwoods: oak, hickory, elm, black walnut and poplar. Have various sizes of wood to accommodate large and smaller stoves.
QR Code Link to This Post
Family owned since 1979. We process every stick we sell. We don’t have to wait on a supplier to restock our firewood.
Instead of selling by ricks, we sell by truck load which is more than one 4x8 rick. We use a tractor bucket to measure out truck loads, so if you bring a short bed truck or a trailer to pick up, you will get the amount of wood you pay for.
- $100 - A truck load (8ft bed) picked up. If delivered a fee would be added.
- $450 - 7x14 Dump Trailer Load that is dumped on ground within 50 miles of Irvine
- $550 - 7x14 Dump Trailer Load that is unloaded and stacked (within reasonable distance from trailer and no stairs)
within 50 miles of Irvine.
- Dump Trailer Load over 50 miles from Irvine, Contact for Price.
- Contact for Price if wanting a trailer load that is half or three quarters full.